Liven app
10,000+ 5 star reviews

Try the app!
List my business

McDonald's Bowen

Claim this listing

Fast food restaurant

Bowen, QLD

3
Claim this listing
About McDonald's Bowen

Fast food restaurant

What people love
Fast food restaurant
Reviews
Russell Evans Aug 12, 2021
Current statistics: 90% chance of getting what you ordered. 10% chance the soft serve machine is working. See less
... See all
Smol Pp May 24, 2021
Got my food, didn't get stabbed. As a result would definitely visit again πŸ‘πŸ» See less
... See all
Helena Ribeiro May 17, 2021
1st time I go to a clean maccas with good service and friendly staff See less
... See all
Helene β€œMini” Voisot May 03, 2021
Perfect for a pit stop, baby bum change, and recharge after ~3 hour drive. Pretty happy to see covid-safe practices being employed. See less
... See all
Tracy Scanlan Feb 06, 2021
Bad services could not even get order right. They bring out your sundaes when you have a 5 minute wait on hot apple pies. When you told them not to give you your ice till the apple pies are cooked. Then they bring out melted sundae after waiting 10 minutes so you ask for fresh ones so they take it back and just put more ice cream on top. Not happy See less
... See all
Jody Reynolds Aug 02, 2020
This is the worst McDonald's restaurant I have ever been to they make so many errors and the food is not up to scratch the lettuce is always brown and wilted they never have gotten any of my orders correct I just purchased a spicy chicken wrap with Mayo instead of spicy sauce. I got chicken and lettuce brown as usual I asked the service attendee if it had coleslaw she told me yes!!! Where is my coleslaw?? Considering the amount of takeaways in Bowen and the amount of money they would be collecting the service and quality should be alot better. Shame on you McDonald's Australia. See less
... See all
+ 1 reviews
+ 1 reviews
FAQs
Does McDonald's Bowen offer takeaway?

Yes, McDonald's Bowen offers takeaway services. However we encourage you to call us first.

Where is McDonald's Bowen located?

Its located at 36 Richmond Rd, Bowen QLD 4805, Australia

About McDonald's Bowen

Fast food restaurant

Contact Details

36 Richmond Rd, Bowen QLD 4805, Australia
+61 7 4786 1176
Opening Days
McDonald's Bowen is open 7 days a week ( Wednesday to Tuesday). Please contact the business for actual opening hours.
Do you own McDonald's Bowen?
Tell us more about you and we will contact you as soon as possible
Similar restaurants
Here are some similar venues

Buy now. Eat more.

For the savvy savers. Pre-purchase foodollars and score up to 100% bonus food credit instantly.

No expiry. No food envy. Liven Guarantee.

Download Liven today

Scan the code with your phone and get the app today!