Mother India has some really great staff and an amazing owner. It’s also one of the most underrated Indian restaurants in Hobart. Parking is available off-street
1. Haryali Kebab- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- This dish was too good, nice, soft and all things green.
2. Vegetable Manchurian- RECOMMENDED- this dish has little gravy but nice covered in it.
3. Malai Kofta: RECOMMENDED- The kofta’s are soft and loaded with paneer in spicy orange gravy, which was perfectly thick and delicious.
4. Dal makhana: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- I loved how thick the dal was.
5. Breads: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED we ordered garlic butter naan and cheese naan, they are nice and soft. See less
... See all