Myanmar Corner is excellent for a bite. Not only are the people friendly but the food is awesome too. I've tried 2 entrees, 2 mains 1 hot drink and 1 special so far but I'm definitely coming back to try more (when my diet lets me!)
The things I tried are:
1. Prawn spring rolls - it's actually a whole prawn, not mince which is different but awesome!
2. Shredded duck and onion puffs - definitely the highlight of the entrees for me. And the sweet and sour sauce that goes with it is something else!
3. Ong No Kaut Swal (Myanmar style Laksa) - it's semi sweet but I like my chili. Luckily there's sriracha and chili flakes (that are actually spicy) at the ready, along with soy sauce so it turned out quite well. Plus the noodles, which are not rice vermicelli (which I usually prefer) are quite enjoyable!
4. Spicy Crispy Fish - this was a standout for me. The infusion of lime really brought the dish to life!
5. Salt and Pepper Squid - this was ok, it was slightly spicy and enjoyable but the squid erred a bit too much on the overcooked side. But still it was nice and the outer coating was just the right amount of crispness!
6. Burmese milk tea - a sweet hot tea, but not over sweet and is refreshing after a substantial meal!
Overall I very much enjoyed my adventures here 😊 See less
... See all